There are a bunch of laws in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and maintaining up through the best advocates in Dubai with each of them cannot be possible for an entity that does not, in fact, find it a requirement or a priority to read the news every day. The time of morning coffee with the newspaper has arrived and gone for other people because of demanding schedules at work and at home. Some can hardly scrape for a time for themselves.
This is why this news may still be the ultimate new information for other people who are not that updated because of one reason to another.
Professions Categorized as Domestic
As per the aforesaid law, the following are considered to be domestic workers:
- Private sailor
- Watchman and security guard
- Household shepherd
- Family chauffeur
- Parking valet workers
- Household horse groomer
- Household falcon care-taker and trainer
- Domestic laborer
- Private coach
- Private teacher
- Household farmer
- Private nurse
- Private pro
- Private agriculture engineer
Your Rights as a Domestic Worker in UAE
- Job offer—a copy of a job offer must be given to the chosen candidate before that person leaves the country they are situated in. The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation is known as MOHRE ought to have the contract be accredited first.
- Terms and conditions—the workers that are hired by the employers should be informed what they are agreeing with before they leave their country. They ought to know what their job pertains, how many hours they have to work, the salary that they will be given, where they will work.
- Contract termination—either party (employer or employee) is allowed to put an end to their agreement regardless if obligations are met or not; compensation is required for the latter though.